We are taking orders and delivering as normal. We are following government guidelines to keep our customers and staff safe during this difficult time.

Domaine Hubert Lamy Chassagne-Montrachet La Goujonne 2017

Domaine Hubert Lamy Chassagne-Montrachet La Goujonne 2017

For illustration purpose only. Actual label may vary.

All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual label may vary due to changes between vintages.

Domaine Hubert Lamy Chassagne-Montrachet La Goujonne 2017

£43.85 inc VAT per bottle

Wine Info

Type:Red Wine
Winery:Domaine Hubert Lamy
Grape:Pinot Noir
Volume:750 ml
Winemaker:Jean-Paul Tollot
Grape %:100% Pinot Noir
£{{ totalPrice }} inc VAT
Sold in multiples of {{ caseSize }}Sold by the bottle
QUANTITY: {{ quantity }}
Estimated shipping
3-5 working days
All major cards accepted securely
American Express
Apple Pay
Google Pay

  • France is the home of many historic and authentic wine companies. Domaine Hubert Lamy is one of them. The Lamy family has been working with grapes and vineyards ever since the 16th century onwards. However, it was only during 1973 that the company, Domaine Hubert Lamy, was established by Hubert. At the time of inception, the Lamy family-owned over 8 hectares under vine located across different plots in Clos de la Chateniere, Derriere Chez Edouard, Murgers des dents de Chien, Clos du Meix, Santenay Clos des Hates and En Remilly.

    Over the years, the family-owned estate started growing tremendously. Currently, the vineyards of Domaine Hubert Lamy spread across 18.5 hectares under vines in wine-rich regions such as Saint Aubin, Puligny-Montrachet, Chassagne and Santenay. All of these areas are located in 20 such premium appellations. In these vineyards, 80% is dedicated to Chardonnay vines and the remaining 20% to Pinot Noir vines.

    A major highlight of Domaine Hubert Lamy is that close to 70% of the wines produced here are exported to various countries such as the USA, Europe, Japan, England and Australia. When the estate’s wine production started increasing considerably, the original Saint Aubin winery couldn’t sustain the huge volumes of wine produced annually. Therefore, a new winery was established in 1979.

    This winery is a modern, three-level winery that helps to process the grapes in select lots. While the first level holds the vats and materials needed for vinification, the second level is the place where the bottling process takes place. The third and final level is located underground, and it houses the cellar for storing the barrels. In the year 2003, the size of this winery, which the family prefers to call vathouse, was almost doubled to keep up with the increased production of wine.


  • Winery Info
Shop Some Young Punks Wines
Shop Renato Ratti Wines
Shop Tedeschi Wines
Shop Cantine Pellegrino Wines

Age Restricted Content

Please confirm that you are over the legal age of alcohol consumption in your country. (18 in the UK)