Vigneti ZabuIl Passo Nerello Mascalese 2020Product code: 7839
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual label may vary due to changes between vintages.
About the Winery
Zabu Wines is one of the popular wine labels launched by the Italian wine group of Fantini Farnese. This terroir-driven brand has been rated as the best wine producer of Italy for three years now, which explains a lot about the quality and intensity of the wines it crafts. Currently, this group has its vineyards in 6 very important wine-rich regions of Italy such as Basilicata, Sicily, Campania, Puglia, Tuscany and Abruzzo.
The Zabu wines are made from grapes cultivated in the noble wine region of Sicily. It is not without reason that this place is known as the gift of God. The Sicilian island is the biggest in the Mediterranean region. The wine territory of Sicily not only includes this island but also the islands of Aeolia and Pantelleria. Close to 107000 hectares of land are planted with vines in this territory, making it an integral part of Italy’s wine history.
The vines are planted at varying altitude levels here because the territory is made up of 60% hills, 25% mountains and 15% plains. Cutting wines are highly popular in this Sicilian wine territory. These are wines that have high alcohol content. Over the years, this territory has been making excellent progress in producing high-quality wines that are on par with some of the global names in the wine market.
Some impressive Zabu wines include these:
- Zabu Syrah Terre Siciliane IGT – 100% Syrah grown in the Sambuca di Sicilia Municipality
- Chiantari Nero D’Avola Terre Siciliane IGT – Nero D’Avola grown in Sambuca di Sicilia
- Il Passo Nerello Mascalese Terre Siciliane IGT – Nerello Mascalese grown in Sambuca di Sicilia
- Zabu Grillo Terre Siciliane IGT – 100% Grillo varietals grown in Sambuca di Sicilia
- Chiantari Chardonnay Terre Siciliane IGT – 100% Chardonnay varietals grown in the Sambuca di Sicilia Municipality