About Cantina Valpantena
The Cantina Valpantena wine estate was established in 1958 by a group of Veronese winemakers in Italy. Today, the estate has 250 farms that have a total of 750 hectares under the vine. Close to 30 of them are certified as organic. Apart from wines, this estate is also known for its production of oil. The beauty of Valpantena has been captured in the works of ancient Italian poets. The wines produced here are considered very sweet, mainly because of the natural extravaganza present here, in the form of fountains and springs.
In the Greek dialect, Valpantena means “The Valley of the Gods.” Currently, this wine estate is one of the biggest and most authentic producers of Italian wine in this region. Sustainable and integrated agricultural practices are carried out here with extreme respect to the land where the grapes are grown.
The wines produced by this estate are classified into the following ranges:
- Torre del Falasco Line – This is a range of traditional wines, dedicated to the brigand, Falasco. These wines are made from carefully selected grapes grown in some of the best terroirs.
- Special Wines – This range includes some wines from the label, that are a class apart from the usual reds and whites.
- Line Alphabet – This range of wines includes aromatic and tasty wines that satisfy the requirements of wine connoisseurs.
- Bag in Box – These wines are packed in such a way that they stay good for more than a day. 5 l wine bottles are packed neatly in containers that don’t break.
- Brolo dei Giusti Line – These include wines made from grapes grown in the single vineyard of Brolo dei Giusti, located right in the middle of Valpantena. This range includes the two most important wines of this region – the Valpolicella Superiore and Valpolicella Amarone. This line includes a limited edition of wines only.
Buy Cantina Valpantena wine below.