About Joseph Perrier
The family-owned Joseph Perrier wine brand is located in Chalons-en-Champagne in France. They are known for their classic and vintage wines. Established in 1825 by Joseph Perrier, this champagne house is currently managed by the Pithois Family since 1888. The vineyards of this estate are set up around 21 hectares.
You can find the estate vineyards just above the Marne River and on the elevated northern slopes of Valle de la Marne. The soil quality (chalky)and extremely pleasant climate of this place helps it to produce the choicest quality of classic Champagne quality of grapes such as Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier.
The grapes are handpicked and treated in the cellars in a very natural way. Only manual riddling is followed in these cellars even today. Also, the cellars, which were constructed during the times of the Romans have natural light-reflecting solutions to ensure that fermentation happens in the purest way possible, without the need for any artificial additives.
The Cuvee Royale Brut NV champagne is the flagship product of the Joseph Perrier Champagne house. This drink has a great piece of history attached to it. Due to its exquisite taste and unique flavours, the Cuvee Royale Series was the chosen champagne at the royal court of England, during the time of Queen Victoria and King Edward V11.
Made from 35% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 35% Chardonnay, the Cuvee Royale Brut NV is crafted from grapes cultivated in the vineyards of at least 20 villages. Some of the other popular champagnes from this house are the following:
- Cuvee Royale Demi-Sec – 35% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 30% Pinot Meunier
- Cuvee Royale Blanc de Blancs – 100% Chardonnay
- Cuvee Royale Brut Rose’ – 70% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 5% Pinot Meunier
- Cuvee Royale Blanc de Noirs – 100% Pinot Noir
- Esprit de Victoria Blanc de Blancs – 100% Chardonnay
- Esprit de Victoria Rose’ – 70% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 5% Pinot Meunier
- Josephine – 54% Chardonnay and 46% Pinot Noir
Buy Joseph Perrier wine below.