Failla WinesDAY Zinfandel 2017Product code: 8482
Notify me when this product is back in stock.
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual label may vary due to changes between vintages.
About the Winery
Failla Wines is one of the well-known names in the American wine market. Though it doesn’t have a long history, it has managed to earn a name for itself among wine lovers within a short time. Ever since this brand released its first vintage in 1998, Failla has created modern, sophisticated and artistic wines. Thanks to the diverse soil qualities, temperature conditions and different types of terroirs of the Failla vineyards, the team experiments with various varietals to make some of the thought-provoking wines from different vineyards.
The climatic conditions of Sonoma Coast are ideal for growing different grape varietals. The cool climate of this place is ideal for growing full-bodied grape varietals. The vineyards are located across Sonoma Coast, Russian River Valley and Napa Valley. The details of the vineyards are as follows:
- Estate Vineyard – The minimum height of the vineyards here is 920 feet above sea level. 11 acres are under the vine here.
- Hirsch Vineyard – Located close to the San Andreas Fault, this vineyard has 72 acres under the vine.
- Occidental Ridge Vineyard – Young vineyard known for making premium varietals
- Platt Vineyard – Located on the western hills of Sebastopol, this vineyard has 31 acres under the vine
- Pearlessence Vineyard – Two acres of Pinot Noir and Pinot Blanc are planted here
- Peay Vineyard – Located near Annapolis, this is a 51-acre vineyard
Russian River Valley
- Keefer Ranch Vineyard – Located towards the southwestern part of the Green Valley of the Russian River Valley, this vineyard has Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vines.
- Olivet Ranch
- Singler Vineyard
- Hudson Vineyard – Chardonnay, Syrah and Grenache grapes are grown here; it is a massive 2000-acre ranch and considered to be one of the most popular vineyards in the Napa Valley region.
- Haynes Vineyard